INVITATION TO AN EXHIBITION OF THE WATTON-AT-STONE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
You are warmly invited to a consultation event at:
The Nigel Poulton Community Hall, School Lane, Watton-at-Stone SG14 3SF
Sunday 19 January 2020 from 11 am to 3 pm
The Watton-at-Stone Neighbourhood Plan is reaching its final stage. This exhibition and consultation is an opportunity for you to review the Plan and give your views.
The Plan will cover:
* vision and objectives for the Parish
* future housing development in Watton-at-Stone
* proposed changes to the green-belt boundary
* recreational facilities
* the environment, including green spaces
* protecting views
* village assets including heritage sites.
Draft policies are on display, including those for the proposed housing sites.
This is an open meeting. Feel free to extend the invitation to neighbours and friends who are interested in the future of Watton-at-Stone.
Please do come along and join us!